Complaints may be submitted in writing to:
The Privacy Factory
attn. Office Manager
Robert Schumandomein 2
6229 ES Maastricht
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● We will confirm receipt of complaints submitted by email within 24 hours. Receipt of complaints submitted by regular mail will be confirmed within one week.
● Complaint handling is part of the responsibilities of TPF’s management team. We will of course do everything we can to resolve complaints to the full satisfaction of everyone involved.
● You can expect to receive a verbal response, followed by a reaction in writing or by email, within 2 weeks. If investigating your complaint requires additional time, you will be notified of the delay, and its reasons, within 4 weeks after receipt of your complaint. At the same time, you will be given an indication of the expected time of resolution.
● Your complaint, including any data entrusted to us in its context, will be handled with full confidentiality by all members of staff involved in resolving the issue.
● If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint is being handled, you may forward your complaint to the Stichting Geschillencommissie Consumentenzaken, an independent Dutch committee for resolution of disputes in consumer affairs. For more information, go to www.degeschillencommissie.nl
● The Privacy Factory will comply with all rulings by the Geschillencommissie.
● The retention period for complaints is 5 years.