Privacy Professional training
5 x 2 days of classes
Are you a DPO or Privacy Officer and interested in further training for your role? This DPO Training will provide you with all the expertise and skills you need, and give you the opportunity to exchange practical experience as a member of the TPF knowledge community.
The training course comprises 5 two-day classroom sessions, the use of the online DPO Training environment and an optional final exam for obtaining the TPF certificate.
Having successfully completed the DPO Training program, you will be able to confidently carry out your supervisory and advisory tasks. The training covers a full range of competence areas, such as:
- implementing a structure of governance
- creating and maintaining a register of processing operations
- setting up an awareness program
- drawing up and implementing privacy policies
- implementing personal data protection
- managing processor risks
- drawing up privacy statements
- setting up procedures for handling complaints and requests
- monitoring daily processing practices
- setting up data breach management programs
Optional: online on-the-job coaching
You may also opt for online assistance from your own TPF coach. This professional coaching is primarily aimed at exchanging practical experience and answering specific questions, allowing you to apply the knowledge you have acquired to the needs of your organisation.
|10 classroom days||€5,950|
|online teaching material||included|
|membership EADPP||1 year free|
|use privacy management tool||included|