The GDPR imposes strict demands on all organisations. GDPR compliance means that you must be able, 24/7, to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR. To manage these processes, The Privacy Factory has developed Privacymanager. A tool which translates GDPR implementation into a transparent and practical Plan-Do-Check-Act approach covering topics such as:
- Setting up a register of processing operations
- Setting up a training and awareness programme
- Managing information security risks
- Defining and maintaining privacy statements
- Managing and handling requests and complaints
- Setting up procedures for managing data breaches
- Monitoring existing and new processing practices
The Privacy Factory supports your organisation in virtually all issues relating to the GDPR. We provide privacy professionals for specific projects or we arrange for the services of one of our TPF Academy students to your organisation. To assist them in supporting you, our privacy professionals can use the Privacymanager tool to schedule and document their activities and monitor the status of your GDPR accountability.
All of our GDPR training courses have one thing in common. They are all based on the proprietary TPF Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology, an approach which has also been essential to the development of Privacymanager. Our senior and junior privacy consultants can immediately start using this tool to effectively schedule and document your GDPR implementation project and monitor the status of your GDPR accountability.